Efficient Management of Retainer Contracts
Do you know the profitability of the Retainer Contracts?
The management of Retainer Contracts in JurisFlow is a feature especially important when you need to measure the effectiveness of your Office or Legal Department.
JurisFlow allows you to associate Registration costs or Activities in TIMESHEET to an Agreement.
The terms and conditions of each Agreement will be defined in each case and determine the behavior of the platform:
‣ Retainer Contract limited, or not, in terms of the number of hours or incidents
‣ Retainer Contract limited, or not, in time
Because we only manage, what we know…
The JurisFlow gives you access to a set of statistical indicators, extracted directly from existing information.
Measure the activity of your Office or Legal Department, using KPIs such as:
‣ Salvage Value of a portfolio
‣ Total Recovered in current month
‣ Profitability of Lawyers
‣ Profitability of Retainer Contracts
‣ Performance of Lots
Your customer has a very own channel of access to information
Is it often interrupted by phone calls to request a point-of-situation?
The JurisFlow solves this problem.
Through the use of client portal, you can give access to the information related to the issues that your customers have open in your Office or Legal Department.
The client portal is a factor of differentiation as well as customer loyalty.
In the case of Legal Departments, it is still an added value in the sense that it makes it possible for other departments to place requests, freeing its resources and time.
This access is configured by you, entity by entity, determining the type of information that you will allow to be accessed.
Your personal assistant, in digital format
The JurisFlow offers an Agenda for each employee. Already the Resource Schedules or Generic are unlimited.
What you need most in order to organise themselves decently?
This System of Schedules allows you to:
‣ Determine the degree of Privacy of each agenda
‣ View Public Holidays/non working days
‣ View all Planned Tasks, by overlapping with the personal Schedule
‣ Distinguish the various markings, by TYPE
‣ Control the Deadlines for each Task, in addition to the date of implementation planned
‣ Set Reminders of proximity warning of a marking